Paid search is one of the most effective ways to grow your business. PPC, or pay-per click, is an advertising model in which advertisers’ ads are displayed to users of search engines such as Google. The searcher enters their search terms – also known as a “query” – into the search engine, before being presented with results relevant to their search. Text-based ads are often displayed to users of search engines, and whenever a user clicks on one of these ads, the advertiser is charged (hence the term “pay-per-click”).
PPC advertising services gives you the opportunity to pay for top positions on search engines and appear on relevant partner websites. Pay-per-click marketing delivers instant traffic and offers many ways to complement existing SEO strategies by testing keywords, business models, and marketplace verticals, and it allows you to develop your overall Internet marketing strategy, and any SEO plans armed with facts, not assumptions.
Pay per click advertising has many advantages. It is –
1) Cost effective – you’re only paying for customers that clicked on your ad. Unlike other marketing models where you pay for each view, every click represents someone who was interested enough to click.
2) Targeted – carefully targeted keywords ensure that your ppc ads are shown to high-potential customers. Your ad is designed from the ground up for maximum effectiveness.
Why choose Digital SolutionsLab?
Digital Solutions Lab offers complete pay per click management services (or overhaul of an existing pay-per-click campaign) as well as ongoing optimization and management services. Whether you need month-to-month management, a new set of eyes on a campaign, or a complete rebuild for your internal team to manage, our pay per click consultant can help. With Ppc advertising services, you only pay the publisher when a customer clicks on your link and is directed to your website; hence Pay-Per-Click. Ads can be designed in a variety of formats including text, images, and ads for mobiles. By making your business’s unique objectives a major factor, we tailor your PPC campaigns for your target audience and advise you on which strategies to employ.
What makes our ppc services really stand out?
- Detailed keyword analysis and selection – we make sure that your ads use the right search terms to reach your target market segment.
- Landing page analysis – we create a landing page that will encourage people to follow through and explore your website after the initial click.
- Regular reviews of keyword conversions – we look at the keywords in your marketing campaign to determine which ones are working for you.
- Title and meta tag review and optimization – we make sure that your titles and meta tags for all of your text and image files are designed to work with your keywords and other popular search terms.
- Regular, detailed reports – we issue regular reports to help our clients see how their ad campaign is progressing and address any changes that might be beneficial
Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns have many things in common with farming. PPC campaigns need be managed correctly. Otherwise, they too will wilt over time. A good PPC campaign management company could save you at least 20-30% of your monthly ad spend over time.
Keep abreast of the changes and adapting the campaigns accordingly-
- Add negative keywords to eliminate irrelevant traffic and traffic that does not convert.
- Split test ads constantly to improve click-through rate (CTR). This results in lower cost per click (CPC).
- Organize high performing keywords into separate Adgroups and optimize ads for them.
- Optimize re-marketing campaigns which target visitors to your website who have not converted.
- Work on optimizing bids to get the best return on investment.
• Provide reports in a concise way to keep you informed about the performance of the account.